Euro T20 Slam Venues For league Match : T20 euro slam league are scheduled to be played by co-hosted in three countries Ireland, Netherland, and Scotland. This Euro T20 Slam league comprises on three sub-rounds divided as per venues is known as Netherlands round, Scotland round and Ireland round respectively called robin round stage by cluster. League start from first round from Netherlands , all matches will played on the same ground known as VRA Cricket Ground, and second round matches will be played in Scotland on the venue of The Grange Club ,after the third round will start from Ireland on the venue of Malahide Cricket Club Ground, excel toward knockout stage.
Semifinals matches and Final match both rounds are schedule to be played in Ireland on venue Malahide Cricket Club Ground,..
All matches are scheduled to be played on these three venues.
- VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen
- The Grange Club, Edinburgh
- Malahide Cricket Club Ground
Now, we will briefly share little facts about the match venues respectively.
VRA Cricket Ground, Amstelveen: is the ground from Amstelveen near Amsterdam (Netherlands). On this venue several International cricket matches have been hosted here in past.
- Sitting capacity is for 4,500 spectators.
- Located in Amstelveen
- Ground one end is called City End while other end is called Mulder’s End.
- In 1978 first international match was played in this ground between Netherlands and New Zealand.
- Ground has hosted many other one day international matches including 1999 world cup match.
- In august 21 to 28, 2004 VRA Cricket Ground has Hosted Videocon Cup between India and Pakistan and Australia.
- This ground has also been used in ICC trophy in 1990.
- It was firstly used for one day international series between Nepal and Netherlands.
The Grange Club, Edinburgh : This ground is from Edinburgh ,Scotland. It is commonly known as The Grange ,formerly known as Raeburn Place. It is basically systematic home of Scotland International Cricket. This ground has hosted several international matches.
- Sitting capacity is for 5,000 spectators.
- Located on 7 Portgower Place, Edinburgh
- Ground one end is called City End while other end is called Nursery End.
- Established in
- Some of the well-known international cricketers have played on this ground like Andrew Flintoff, Shane Warne , Brian Lara, Donald Bradman.
- This ground has also hosted 2 one day international matches in 1999 world cup.
- First one day international match of have been played between Bangladesh and Scotland on 24 may, 1999 world cup, and 2nd match played between New Zeeland and Scotland on 31 May, 1999.
- In other several other international matches 14 ODI tons have been scored so far on this ground.
- This is ground have also been selected for world cup 2015 T20 qualifier round matches.
Malahide Cricket Club Ground : This ground in Malahide, Ireland known as The village or Malahide Cricket Club Ground . It is the biggest cricket venue in Ireland and in 2013 it was officially available for the hosting for international matches. This ground is officially owned by Malahide Cricket Club.
- Sitting capacity is for 11,500 spectators, biggest cricket venue in Ireland.
- Located on Malahide, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Ground one end is called Dublin Road End while other end is called Castle End.
- Established in
- In September 2013 ICC has declared fit this venue for international cricket.
- This ground has hosted first one day international match between England and Ireland on
- 3rd September, 2013.
- Ireland cricket team has played his first Test match against Pakistan cricket team from 11-15 May 2018.
- In May 2018, Mohammad Abbas from Pakistan took 5/66 and register a win against Ireland in single test match on this venue.
- In other several other international matches 12 ODI centuries have been scored on this ground.
- This is ground have been selected for world cup 2015 T20 qualifier round matches.
For more update on continuously visits this Euro T20 slam league our website.